Sunday, May 5, 2019

My Blogging Experience

The internet has changed the world forever and continues to do so. It is no surprise the role that the World Wide Web has in the world today. One of the biggest ways the web has changed the world is by making mass communication much more convenient than ever before. Blogging has had a big effect on how people communicate with one another about their opinions. Not only has blogging allowed people to share their thoughts and opinions is allows people to connect with one another easier.

The reason I enjoyed blogging this semester is because I got to share my own opinion. It allowed me to take time out of my week and look at the news learn more about what was going on and then share my opinion. It wasn't even about having the blog post, it was more about informing myself so if the topic or issue got brought up I knew what was happening and could speak on it. Blogging this semester gave a little purpose to looking at the news daily. Many times I will just be looking at the news and reading then all the sudden realize it's putting me in a bad mood for no reason.

Overall, this semesters blogging has been a fun experience. For a class assignment and to get graded on something that you enjoy is a refresher. The only advice I would give to students in the future is to actually do it because it's important to know what is going on in the world. Doing a blog the news, that nobody will read besides the professor, is a helpful way to start getting engaged into what is going on in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment